Usually I don't like the shade up in our bedroom. It just gets too bright. When it's all the way up I knid of feel exposed, too. We have a really big window so there is ample opportunity to see inside. Nobody does, though, I'm sure. Why would they look in here?
The other problem is that there is a nasty glare on my computer screen. Big ol' patch of sun running diagonally from upper left to lower right.
Today I like it, though. It's really bright outside and really blue. A nice light blue and no clouds. There is a little plane making it's way past my window now. Great day for a ride through the sky. The snow still on the ground looks fresh and brilliant. It's melting a bit since the sun is blaring. There's a little snow left on the pine tree right outside the window, but not really enough to be very pretty. I suppose it looks a little like food caught in a mustache. Pretty soon the kids will be getting out of school and then they'll start galumphing past our house. All the boys yelling and running and flirting with the girls, while the girls all scream and giggle and flirt with the boys. The whole thirty minute experience can be kind of annoying if you let it. Today I think I'll watch them and read their body language. Body language tells the real story after all.
The more I think about it, the more I like the shade pulled up. Maybe I like to hide. I probably shouldn't. More light is a good thing for me. After all, "whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what he has done has been done through God."
1 comment:
there's something about this post that put a smile on my face (:
thank you.
Post a Comment